Manny Pacquiao coach Roach warns Roger Mayweather he will KO him

The rivalry between the trainers in the Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather superfight is expected to be part of the build-up. Freddie Roach, speaking exclusively to The Telegraph , sent out a warning that he will come to blows with Roger Mayweather, the uncle and trainer of the fighter Floyd Mayweather Jnr, if Mayweather indulges in abusive insults in the lead-in to the superfight next year. Mayweather was quoted this week as saying his man will deliver a boxing lesson to Pacquiao when they meet.

Roach told The Daily Telegraph: “Floyd Snr is no harm. He has his poems and he talks a bit of trash, but he’s not mean. Roger and I don’t get along. He’s a piece of ****. He talks trash about my trainer Eddie Futch. He puts people down who can’t actually defend themselves because they have passed away.”

“He says ‘Eddie Futch wasn’t ****’, stuff like that. He says he would have knocked me out. If he gets out of line, I will fight him. In the street. He’s disrespectful and I’m getting to the point where I can’t take it no more. If he talks like that one more time and I’m in front of him, he’s going to have a fight on his hands. It will be exciting because I’m not going to take this **** from him. He doesn’t have that good a chin – we know that. He can punch though. We’ll see…”

No comments:

Post a Comment